What is your stance on abortion?
Should there be more restrictions on the current process of purchasing a gun?
Do you support the legalization of same sex marriage?
Should gay couples have the same adoption rights as straight couples?
Should employers be required to pay men and women the same salary for the same job?
- Yes, and businesses should be required to publish their salary ranges for each position
Should the government increase environmental regulations to prevent climate change?
- Yes, and provide more incentives for alternative energy production
Should the government continue to fund Planned Parenthood?
- Yes, their services reach far beyond abortions and can save many lives through cancer screening, prenatal services, and adoption referrals
Do you support the impeachment of President Donald Trump?
Should the government require children to be vaccinated for preventable diseases?
- Yes, they are essential to protecting other children who are too young to be vaccinated
Should marital rape be classified and punished as severely as non-marital rape?
Should health insurers be allowed to deny coverage to individuals who have a pre-existing condition?
- No, it is immoral to deny health insurance to people with pre-existing conditions
Should police officers be required to wear body cameras?
- Yes, this will protect the safety and rights of police officers and citizens
Should the federal government institute a mandatory buyback of assault weapons?
Should a business be able to deny service to a customer if the request conflicts with the owner’s religious beliefs?
- No, all customers deserve to be treated equally
Should the government regulate the prices of life-saving drugs?
- Yes, and we should socialize medicine and healthcare
Should "gender identity" be added to anti-discrimination laws?
- Yes, and the government should do more to protect minorities from discrimination
Should teachers be allowed to carry guns at school?
Should health insurance providers be required to offer free birth control?
Should adults that are illegally attempting to cross the U.S. border be separated from their children?
Should the U.S. raise taxes on the rich?
Should the government increase funding for mental health research and treatment?
- Yes, our mental healthcare system needs more funding to provide a higher quality of care and services
Should the U.S. build a wall along the southern border?
- No, this would be too costly and ineffective
Should there be a temporary ban on all immigration into the United States?
- No, and we should increase the amount of immigrants we currently allow into the country
Do you support increasing taxes for the rich in order to reduce interest rates for student loans?
- Yes, and increase government funding so every student receives a free college education
Should the government raise the federal minimum wage?
- Yes, and make it a living wage
Should Muslim immigrants be banned from entering the country until the government improves its ability to screen out potential terrorists?
- No, banning immigrants based on their religion is unconstitutional
Should local police increase surveillance and patrol of Muslim neighborhoods?
- No, targeting Muslims is unconstitutional, racist, and incendiary
Should the federal government pay for tuition at four-year colleges and universities?
Should the redrawing of Congressional districts be controlled by an independent, non-partisan commission?
- Yes, gerrymandering gives an unfair advantage to the party in power during redistricting
Should the military allow women to serve in combat roles?
Should businesses be required to provide paid leave for full-time employees during the birth of a child or sick family member?
Should the U.S. go to war with Iran?
Should illegal immigrants have access to government-subsidized healthcare?
- Yes, if they pay taxes
Should people on the "no-fly list" be banned from purchasing guns and ammunition?
Should children of illegal immigrants be granted legal citizenship?
- Yes, if they were born here
Should every 18 year old citizen be required to provide at least one year of military service?
- No, service should be a choice instead of an obligation
Should immigrants be deported if they commit a serious crime?
- Yes, as long as it is safe for them to return to their country
Should the U.S. remain in the United Nations?
Are you in favor of decriminalizing drug use?
- Yes, and retroactively reduce sentences for those already serving time
Should foreign lobbyists be allowed to raise money for American elections?
- No, foreign interests should not be able to buy the influence of our politicians
Should the federal government increase funding of health care for low income individuals (Medicaid)?
- Yes, but I prefer switching to a single payer healthcare system
Do you support the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)?
- Yes, but a mandatory single payer system would be even better
Should there be term limits set for members of Congress?
Do you support the legalization of Marijuana?
- Yes, and immediately release anyone serving time solely for drug offenses
Should the electoral college be abolished?
Should the U.S. raise or lower the tax rate for corporations?
Should local law enforcement be allowed to detain illegal immigrants for minor crimes and transfer them to federal immigration authorities?
- No, only if they are convicted of a violent crime
Do you support the death penalty?
1. Should there be a limit to the amount of money a candidate can receive from a donor?
- Yes, politicians should not be bought by wealthy donors
Do you support the use of hydraulic fracking to extract oil and natural gas resources?
- No, we should pursue more sustainable energy resources instead
Should the government attempt to influence foreign elections?
Should the NSA (National Security Agency) be allowed to collect basic metadata of citizen’s phone calls such as numbers, timestamps, and call durations?
- No, only with a warrant showing probable cause of criminal activity
Do you support a single-payer healthcare system?
- Yes, this system guarantees healthcare for everyone
Should immigrants be required to learn English?
Should it be illegal to join a boycott of Israel?
Should working illegal immigrants be given temporary amnesty?
- Yes, create a simple path to citizenship for immigrants with no criminal record
Should sanctuary cities receive federal funding?
Should transgender athletes be allowed to compete in athletic events?
1. Should the U.S. remain in NATO?
Should victims of gun violence be allowed to sue firearms dealers and manufacturers?
Should the government give tax credits and subsidies to the wind power industry?
- Yes, the government should support more sustainable energy technologies
Should the President be able to authorize military force against Al-Qaeda without Congressional approval?
Should states be allowed to display the Confederate flag on government property?
- No, it is a symbol of racism, separatism and treason
Should foreigners, currently residing in the United States, have the right to vote?
- Yes, anyone who pays taxes should have the right to vote
Should the military be allowed to use enhanced interrogation techniques, such as waterboarding, to gain information from suspected terrorists?
- No, torture is inhumane, unethical, and violates the 8th amendment
Should illegal immigrants be offered in-state tuition rates at public colleges within their residing state?
- Yes, as long as they pay taxes
Should the government regulate social media sites, as a means to prevent fake news and misinformation?
- No, the government should not determine what is fake or real news
Should the U.S. increase restrictions on its current border security policy?
Should a photo ID be required to vote?
Should businesses be required to have women on their board of directors?
- No, board members should be the most qualified regardless of gender
Should the government hire private companies to run prisons?
Should the government prevent "mega mergers" of corporations that could potentially control a large percentage of market share within its industry?
- Yes, and the government should break up existing mega corporations
Should internet service providers be allowed to speed up access to popular websites (that pay higher rates) at the expense of slowing down access to less popular websites (that pay lower rates)?
- No, treat all traffic equally and continue the openness of the internet
Should disposable products (such as plastic cups, plates, and cutlery) that contain less than 50% of biodegradable material be banned?
Should welfare recipients be tested for drugs?
- No, this is a waste of time and money
Should the U.S. expand offshore oil drilling?
Should the U.S. continue to support Israel?
Should immigrants be required to pass a citizenship test to demonstrate a basic understanding of our country’s language, history, and government?
Should terminally ill patients be allowed to end their lives via assisted suicide?
Should political candidates be required to release their recent tax returns to the public?
Should the U.S. withdraw from the Paris Climate Agreement?
Should the government make cuts to public spending in order to reduce the national debt?
1. Should corporations, unions, and non-profit organizations be allowed to donate to political parties?
- No, and political campaigns should be publicly funded
Should the US increase or decrease the amount of temporary work visas given to high-skilled immigrant workers?
Do you support the Patriot Act?
- No, and pass strict laws prohibiting government surveillance without probable cause and a warrant
Should people be required to work in order to receive Medicaid?
Do you support a universal basic income program?
- Yes, everyone should receive an income to cover basic necessities including food and housing
Should the federal government be allowed to negotiate drug prices for Medicare?
Should universities provide "trigger warnings" and "safe spaces" for students?
Should there be a 5-year ban on White House and Congressional officials from becoming lobbyists after they leave the government?
- Yes, and ban all forms of lobbying
Should it be illegal to burn the American flag?
- No, this is a violation of free speech
Should the U.S. conduct military strikes against North Korea in order to destroy their long-range missile and nuclear weapons capabilities?
- No, we must use every diplomatic option first
Should the minimum voting age be lowered?
- No, and voters should be required to pass a basic test demonstrating their understanding of politics in order to vote
Should there be fewer or more restrictions on current welfare benefits?
- Fewer, and ensure benefits go to those that need it most
Do you believe labor unions help or hurt the economy?
Should the government pass laws which protect whistleblowers?
Should the U.S. provide military aid to Saudi Arabia during its conflict with Yemen?
- No, we should stay out of conflicts that are not an immediate threat to our security
Should women be allowed to wear a Niqab, or face veil, to civic ceremonies?
- Yes, we should respect all cultural traditions
Should the government increase or decrease military spending?
Should the Supreme Court be reformed to include more seats and term limits on judges?
Should prisons ban the use of solitary confinement for juveniles?
- Yes, and we should create more social programs to help prevent and rehabilitate criminals
Should the U.S. accept refugees from Syria?
Do you support affirmative action programs?
Do you support Common Core national standards?
- No, teach to each student's potential instead of uniform testing
Should the US assassinate suspected terrorists in foreign countries?
Should the government support a separation of church and state by removing references to God on money, federal buildings, and national monuments?
Should the government increase the tax rate on profits earned from the sale of stocks, bonds, and real estate?
Should researchers be allowed to use animals in testing the safety of drugs, vaccines, medical devices, and cosmetics?
Should cities open drug "safe havens" where people who are addicted to illegal drugs can use them under the supervision of medical professionals?
- Yes, drug abuse should be treated as a health issue, not a criminal issue
Should the government stop construction of the Dakota Access pipeline?
Should the U.S. send ground troops into Syria to fight ISIS?
Should the government require businesses to pay salaried employees, making up to $46k/year, time-and-a-half for overtime hours?
- Yes, and the government should do more to protect workers’ rights
Should the government be allowed to seize private property, with reasonable compensation, for public or civic use?
- Yes, but only for public projects and never for private projects
Should the military fly drones over foreign countries to gain intelligence and kill suspected terrorists?
- No, only to gather intelligence, not to kill suspected terrorists
Should foreign terrorism suspects be given constitutional rights?
- Yes, give them a fair trial and shut down Guantanamo Bay
Should the government use economic stimulus to aid the country during times of recession?
Should there be more or less privatization of veterans’ healthcare?
- Less, we should increase funding to improve the current system instead
Should the government raise the retirement age for Social Security?
Should producers be required to label genetically engineered foods (GMOs)?
- Yes, I trust the science of responsible food engineering but I don’t trust the motives of the food companies selling them
Should the federal government fund Universal preschool?
Should convicted criminals have the right to vote?
- Yes, every citizen deserves the right to vote
Should the United States pull all military troops out of Afghanistan?
Should immigrants to the United States be allowed to hold dual citizenship status?
Should a politician, who has been formerly convicted of a crime, be allowed to run for office?
- Yes, as long as it was not a felony, violent, financial, or sexual crime
Do you support mandatory minimum prison sentences for people charged with drug possession?
Should the current estate tax rate be decreased?
- No, and increase it at a progressive rate
Should the U.S. continue to participate in the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)?
Do you support the use of nuclear energy?
- No, we should invest in cleaner alternatives such as wind, hydroelectric, thorium, and geothermal
Should drug traffickers receive the death penalty?
- No, I do not believe in the death penalty
Should the government fund space travel?
- Yes, and drastically increase NASA’s current budget
Should the U.S. formally declare war on ISIS?
Do you support President Obama’s move to lift the trade and travel embargo on Cuba?
Should the government add or increase tariffs on products imported into the country?
Should the U.S. increase tariffs on imported products from China?
Should the U.S. provide military assistance to defend Ukraine from Russia?
Should the President offer tax breaks to individual companies to keep jobs in the U.S.?
Should the government break up Amazon, Facebook and Google?
1. Should the U.S. defend other NATO countries that maintain low military defense budgets relative to their GDP?
- Yes, and refusing to defend other NATO countries sets a dangerous precedent for the balance of global power
Should the Federal Reserve Bank be audited by Congress?
- Yes, we deserve to know who the bank gives money to
Should the government subsidize farmers?
- Yes, but only small local farms instead of large corporations
Would you favor an increased sales tax in order to reduce property taxes?
Should the U.S. continue NSA surveillance of its allies?
Should pension plans for federal, state, and local government workers be transitioned into privately managed accounts?
Should U.S. citizens be allowed to save or invest their money in offshore bank accounts?
Should the U.S. government grant immunity to Edward Snowden?
- Yes, he should be protected under the Whistleblower Protection Act
Do you support charter schools?
Should the U.S. prevent Russia from conducting airstrikes in Syria?
- No, we should not get involved
Should non-violent prisoners be released from jail in order to reduce overcrowding?
Do you support the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)?
Should the U.S. sell military weapons to India in order to counter Chinese and Russian influence?
Should pension payments be increased for retired government workers?
Should the government increase spending on public transportation?
Should Jerusalem be recognized as the capital of Israel?
Should an in-state sales tax apply to online purchases of in-state buyers from out-of-state sellers?
Should the government decriminalize school truancy?
Should the Chinese government be able to extradite fugitives from Hong Kong?
Should the government cancel production of the F-35 fighter?
Should the government classify Bitcoin as a legal currency?