Quinn listed the following issues on his campaign website:
- Excerpt: "We want to cut taxes."
- Excerpt: "First let’s put incentives in place to get people off the welfare system. Than we should put in place a way to get the government out of the charity business. Private charities and groups do a better and more efficient job of helping the truly needy get back on their feet."
- Excerpt: "The government needs to get out of the marriage business. It is a contract between two adults. I do not want to force churches to marry anyone, but I also don’t think the government should interfere with any adult marring any other adult."
- Excerpt: "I don’t think it is the Government’s job to interfere in this decision. I also don’t think the tax payer should have to foot the bill. I believe we should leave the decision between a women and the father (If it’s not a case of rape) with advice from her doctor, family and church. She should also be able to decide which of those she wants to include in her decision process. Late term is out of the question."
- Excerpt: " This is pretty much a federal issue. I have mixed feelings about the state providing services for someone who is breaking the law and hanging people out to dry because the federal government didn't do their job. I would tend to side with people first."
- Excerpt: "e have a right to privacy. I have a big problem with government finding new and better ways to spy on us. I also marched in DC against the NSA. They should not be tapping our phones and computers."
- Except: "As for the 2nd Amendment, I am for every law abiding citizen to be able to own any firearm they choose."