J. Aaron Regunberg
Mount Hope, RI
- Representative, Rhode Island State House of Representatives, District 4, 2014-2019
- Candidate, Lieutenant Governor of Rhode Island, 2018
- Former Tutor, Asa Messer Elementary
- Founding Board Member, Billy Taylor House
- Co-Founder, Providence Student Union
- Program Director, Wheres the Work"
J. Aaron Regunberg (Democrat) was a candidate for Lieutenant Governor of Rhode Island. Regunberg lost the primary on September 12, 2018.
Regunberg is a former Democratic member of the Rhode Island House of Representatives, representing District 4 from 2014 to 2018.