Amoretta 'Amie' Hoeber
Husband: Mark; 1 Child; 2 Stepchildren
- BA, Political Science and Government, Stanford University
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, Maryland, District 6, 2016, 2018
- Former Co-Founder/Chair, National Womens Political Caucus Chapters in Northern Virginia and Los Angeles, California
- Founder/President, AMH Consulting, 1992-present
- Deputy Under Secretary of the Army, United States Department of Defense, 1981-1986
- Member, Advisory Board, Women in International Security, present
- Member, Bnai Tzedek Synagogue, present
- Member, Board of Directors, Versar Incorporated, present
- Board Chair, EAI Corportation, present
- Board Member, House of Ruth of Maryland, present
- Member, International Womens Forum, present
- Board Chair, Peter Hinz Consulting, Limited Liability Company, present
Amie Hoeber (Republican) was a candidate for Maryland's 6th Congressional District in the U.S. House. Hoeber lost the general election on November 6, 2018, after advancing from the primary on June 26, 2018.
Amie Hoeber lives in Potomac, Maryland. She earned a bachelor's degree from Standford University. Hoeber's career experience includes working as the deputy under secretary of the army under President Reagan. She founded AMH Consulting in 1992 and served on the board of directors for Vesar Incorporated. Hoeber was the chairman of EAI Corporation and Peter Hinz Consulting, LLC. She currently serves on the board of the House of Ruth Maryland. Hoeber co-founded and previously served as the chair of the National Women's Political Caucus chapters in Northern Virginia and Los Angeles. She is on the Advisory Board of Women in International Security.