Benjamin 'Ben' F. Kramer
- Senator, Maryland State Senate, District 19, 2019-present
- Delegate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 19, 2006-2019
- Candidate, Maryland State Senate, District 19, 2018
- Audit and Evaluation, Member
- Finance, Member
- Protocol, Member
- Subcommittee on Energy and Public Utilities, Member
- Member, American Red Cross, Montgomery County Chapter
- Member, Board of Directors, Montgomery County Boys and Girls Clubs
- Member, Board of Directors, Reginald Lourie Center for Infants and Young Children
- Former President, Bowie Mill Civic Association
- Former President, Derwood Civic Association
- Member, Wheaton/Glenmont Police Citizens Advisory Board
- Member, Wheaton Redevelopment Steering Committee
Benjamin Kramer (Democrat) is a member of the Maryland State Senate, representing District 19. Kramer was elected to the office on November 6, 2018.
Kramer is a former Democratic member of the Maryland House of Delegates, representing District 19 from 2007 to 2019.
Benjamin Kramer was born in Wheaton, Maryland. He earned a bachelor's degree in law enforcement from the University of Maryland at College Park. Kramer's career experience includes owning a small business.