Robert 'Bob' L. Flanagan
Ellicott City, MD
- Delegate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 9B, 2014-2019
- Candidate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 9B, 2018
- Minority Parliamentarian, Maryland State House of Delegates, 2015-2017
- Delegate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 9A, 1986-2003
- Minority Whip, Maryland State House of Delegates, 1997-2001
- Co-Author, "Emerging Trends in Surface Transport Concessions PPPs in the U.S"
- Owner/Attorney, Family Law Practice, Howard County
- Senior Vice President, First Southwest Company, 2007-2009
- Secretary of Transportation, 2003-2007
- Lieutenant, United States Navy, 1967-1971
- Member, Maryland Bar Association, 1974-present
- Editor, Cornell Law Review
- Howard County Human Rights Commission, 1985-1987
Robert L. "Bob" Flanagan is a Republican member of the Maryland House of Delegates, representing District 9B. He was first elected to the chamber in 2014. Flanagan is running for re-election in the primary on June 26, 2018. The general election will take place on November 6, 2018.