Carl Anderton, Jr.
Married; 2 Children
- No education information on file.
- Delegate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 38B, 2015-present
- Town Commissioner, City of Delmar, Maryland
- Current Mayor, City of Delmar, Maryland
- President, Eastern Shore Association of Municipalities
- Member, Lower Eastern Shore Mayors Association
- President, Maryland Municipal League
- Chairman, Plannning and Zoning Commission of Delmar
- Chairman, Salisbury Traffic and Safety Advisory Committee
- Member, Sussex County (DE) Association of Towns
- Member, Tri-County Council of the Lower Eastern Shore
- Chesapeake and Atlantic Coastal Bays Critical Area, Member
- Environment and Transportation, Member
- Environment Subcommittee, Member
- Motor Vehicles and Transportation Subcommittee, Member
- Former Member, Local Government and Bi-County Agencies Subcommittee of the Environment and Transportation Committee, Maryland State House of Representatives
Pets (include names):
Carl L. Anderton, Jr. is a Republican member of the Maryland House of Delegates, representing District 38B. He was first elected to the chamber in 2014. Anderton is running for re-election in the primary on June 26, 2018. The general election will take place on November 6, 2018.