2 Children: Zach, Courtney
- MS, Integrating Technology in the Classroom, Walden University, 2003-2005
- MAT, Secondary English Education, University of Iowa, 1991-1993
- Master's, Theater History, University of Iowa, 1984-1985
- BA, English, Westminister College, 1980-1984
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, District 1, 2018
- Teacher, Hononegah Community High School, 1994-present
- Day Care Provider, Self-Employed, 1990-1993
- News Producer, KRNA, Incorporated, 1986-1990
- Waitress, Giovanni's Restaurant, 1985-1986
- Commissioner, The School District of Janesville School Board, 2013-present
- Member, Citizens Advisory Council on Committees Board, 2012-present
- Member, Red House Transitional Housing Board, 2012-present
- Team Leader/Organizer, Democracy Rocks at Janesville, 2011-present
- Member, Move to Amend Committee, 2013
- Campaign Manager, Yuri Rashkin for Assembly, 2012
Cathy Myers is an at-large representative on the Janesville Board of Education in Wisconsin. Myers sought and won another term in the general election on April 5, 2016.
Myers was a Democratic candidate for Wisconsin's 1st Congressional District in the U.S. House. Myers lost the primary on August 14, 2018.
Myers earned master's degrees in arts teaching from the University of Iowa in 1993 and technology in the classroom from Walden University in 2005. She taught English at Hononegah High School in Rockton, IL, for over 20 years.