Christian J. Miele
Fiancée: Jessica Minacapelli
- BS, Political Science, Towson University
- JD, Emory University School of Law
- MA, Professional Studies, Towson University
- Delegate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 8, 2015-2019
- Candidate, Maryland State Senate, District 8, 2018
- Former Member, Behavioral Health and Opioid Use Disorders Committee, Maryland State House of Delegates
- Former Member, Government Operations and Estates and Trusts Subcommittee, Maryland State House of Delegates
- Former Member, Health and Government Operations Committee, Maryland State House of Delegates
- Former Member, Health Occupations and Long Term Care Subcommittee, Maryland State House of Delegates
- Member, Estates and Trusts Subcommittee of the Health and Government Operations Committee, Maryland State House of Delegates, 2015-2017
- Member, Health Facilities and Occupations Subcommittee of the Health and Government Operations Committee, Maryland State House of Delegates, 2015-2017
- Business Consultant, Sequel Design Associates, Incorporated, 2013-present
- Former Employee, Towson University's Division of Student Affairs
- Judicial Intern, Chambers of the Honorable Glenn T. Harrell, Jr., Court of Appeals of Maryland (State Supreme Court), 2013
- Legal Intern, Fraud Section, United States Department of Justice, Criminal Division, 2012
- Coordinator for Fraternity & Sorority Life, Towson University, Division of Student Affairs, 2006-2010
- Expansion Consultant, Sigma Pi Fraternity Executive Office, 2004-2005
- Member, Highland Lodge No. 184, A.F. & A.M.
- Member, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Member, Sigma Pi Fraternity, International
Christian J. Miele is a Republican member of the Maryland House of Delegates, representing District 8. He was first elected to the chamber in 2014. Miele is a Republican candidate for District 8 of the Maryland State Senate. The primary election is being held on May 8, 2018. The general election will take place on November 6, 2018.
Miele earned his B.S. and M.A. from Towson University. His professional experience includes working in the Division of Student Affairs at Towson University.