Christopher 'Chris' R. West
Wife: Anne; 1 Child: Christopher
- Senator, Maryland State Senate, District 42, 2019-present
- Delegate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 42B, 2015-2019
- Candidate, Maryland State Senate, District 42, 2018
- Judicial Proceedings, Member
- Marijuana Legalization Workgroup, Member
- Co-Chair, American Bar Associations Maryland Fellows
- Chair, Business Law Department, Semmes, Bowen & Semmes
- Member, Board of the Ruxton Area Foundation, present
- Member, Board of the Thomas Wilson foundation, present
- Member, Board of the Young Victorian Theatre Company, present
- Former Chair, Baltimore County Republican Party
- Former President, Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Member, Board of the Radio Reading Network of Maryland for the Blind and Disabled
- Senior Warden, Emmanuel Episcopal Church
- Former Vice Chair, Maryland State Arts Council
- Member, Maryland State Bar Associations Board of Governors
- Executive Director, Maryland State Republican Party
- Former President, Ruxton-Riderwood-Lake Roland Area Improvement Association
Chris West (Republican) is a member of the Maryland State Senate, representing District 42. West was elected to the office on November 6, 2018.
West is a former Republican member of the Maryland House of Delegates, representing District 42B from 2015 to 2019.
Chris West earned his bachelor's degree from Williams College in 1972 and a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania School of Law in 1975. West's career experience includes working as a lawyer.