Colin J. Schmitt
Staten Island, NY
- Graduated, Politics, The Catholic University of America
- Assembly Member, New York State Assembly, District 99, 2019-present
- Candidate, New York State Assembly, District 99, 2018
- Candidate, New York Assembly, District 99, 2012
- Banks, Member
- Housing, Member
- Labor, Member
- Local Governments, Member
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Development, Member
- Member, Association of United States Army West Point Chapter, present
- Member, United States Army National Guard, present
- Former Employee, Senator Greg Ball
- Member, American Legion Post 1976, present
- Member, Black Rock Fish and Game Club, present
- Member, Knights of Columbus Rev. Richard Joyce Council, present
- Member, New York State Rifle and Pistol Association, present
- Parishioner, Saint Marys Washingtonville, present
- Member, The National Rifle Association, present
- Former Member, Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Council of Orange County Board of Directors
- Member, AMVETS Post 2015
- Founder, Chair, New Dawn NY
Colin will deliver our fair share from Albany to lower property taxes, invest in our schools and create jobs in our community.
He will stop Common Core and return control of our children's education to local parents.
In the State Assembly, Colin will lead the fight against systemic welfare abuse and property annexations and defend our natural resources by opposing the KJ pipeline.
Colin believes in term limits and will fight for the accountable, honest government we deserve.
Colin Schmitt (Republican) is a member of the New York State Assembly, representing District 99. Schmitt was elected to the office on November 6, 2018.
Schmitt was previously a 2016 Republican candidate for the same seat.