Wife: Linda; 2 Children
Frederick County, MD
- Candidate, Maryland State Senate, District 3, 2018
- Co-Owner, Burger King, Incorporated, present
- Reserve Officer, Town of Seaside Heights, New Jersey, present
- Former Police Officer, Town of Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Member, Frederick County Farm Bureau, present
- Volunteer, Frederick SHARE Food Network, present
- Member, Knights of Columbus Council #1622, present
- Former Member, Expansion Committee, Mother Seton School
- Former Volunteer, Frederick Babe Ruth Youth Baseball
- Former Member, Patrolman's Benevolent Association (PBA) Local #252
Craig Giangrande (Republican) was a candidate who sought election to the Maryland State Senate to represent District 3. Giangrande lost the general election on November 6, 2018, after advancing from the primary on June 26, 2018.
Craig Giangrande lives in Frederick County, Maryland. Giangrande's career experience includes owning a business and working as a police officer.