- Attending, Masters in Paralegal Studies, George Washington University, present
- Graduated, Political Science, James Madison University, 1982
- Candidate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 36, 2018
- Director, American Diabetes Association's Government Affairs & Advocacy Division, 1999-present
- Litigation Paralegal, Fox, Rothschild, O'Brien & Frankel, 1984-1996
Crystal Woodward (Democrat) was a candidate who sought election to the Maryland House of Delegates to represent District 36. Woodward lost the general election on November 6, 2018, after advancing from the primary on June 26, 2018.