- Delegate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 41, 2019-present
- Candidate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 41, 2018
- Environment and Transportation, Member
- Subcommittee on Housing and Real Property, Member
- Subcommittee on Land Use and Ethics, Member
- Assistant State's Attorney, Office of the State's Attorney for Baltimore City, 2015-present
- Legal Secretary and Paralegal, Greenspan Hitzel & Schrader, 2008-2015
Dalya Attar (Democrat) is a member of the Maryland House of Delegates, representing District 41. Attar was elected to the office on November 6, 2018.