Daniel 'Dan' J. Fox
Wife: Bridget; 3 Children: Eleanor, Tommy, Maura
- Representative, Connecticut State House of Representatives, District 148, 2011-present
- Former Assistant Majority Whip, Connecticut State House of Representatives
- Attorney, Brinckerhoff & Barrett, present
- Editor, Executive Articles, New England Law Review, 2003-2004
- Legislative Intern, Massachusetts Bar Association, 2002-2004
- Member, New England Law Review, 2002-2004
- Assistant, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government's Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, 2003
- Faculty Member, Loyola Blakefield Secondary School, 1999-2002
- Member, Board of Directors, Fairfield County Bar Association, 2008-present
- Member, Advisory Board, Truglia Thumbelina Fund, present
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association, present
- Coach, Youth Softball/Hockey, present
- Coach, Stamford Youth Soccer
Mothers Against Drunk Driving Public Policy Award, 2014
Hobbies or Special Talents:
Spending time with my family, reading, running and playing hockey.
Dan Fox (Democrat) is a member of the Connecticut House of Representatives, representing District 148. Fox was elected to the office on April 12, 2011.
Fox, a Stamford native, receive a B.A. from Loyola University and his law degree from the New England School of Law. He serves on the Stamford Juvenile Review Board and the Connecticut Commission on Compensation of Elected State Officials and Judges. They have two children.