- Representative, Connecticut State House of Representatives, District 146, 2019-present
- Assistant Majority Leader, Connecticut State House of Representatives, 2019-present
- Candidate, Connecticut State House of Representatives, District 146, 2018
- Candidate, Connecticut State Senate, District 27, 2014
- Environment, Member
- Public Health, Member
- President, Eyes Of Steel, 2014-present
- Volunteer, Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, 2008-present
- Head of Wholesale, Selima Optique, 2013-2014
- Sales Director, Frederic Beausoleil Haute Lunetterie, 2002-2013
- Sponsor, Isn't it Delicious, 2011
David Michel (Democrat) is a member of the Connecticut House of Representatives, representing District 146. Michel was elected to the office on November 6, 2018.
Michel's professional experience includes founding Eyes Of Steel LLC., and working as a wholesale consultant for Stainless Steels and Designer Eyewear.