Wife: Sonnie; 3 Children; 1 Step-Child
- MS, Public Administration, Central Michigan University, 1998-2002
- BA, Elementary Education and Teaching, Fairmont State University, 1983-1986
- Attended, Potomac State College, 1981-1982
- Candidate, Maryland State Senate, District 15, 2018
- Owner, Response Masters, Limited Liability Company, 2016-present
- Substitute Teacher, Montgomery County Public Schools, present
- Project Manager, Booz Allen Hamilton, 2012-2016
- Project Manager, Trideum Corporation, 2010-2012
- Lieutenant Colonel/Command Inspector General, United States Army, 2006-2010
- Senior Intelligence Analyst, Armed Forces Medical Intelligence Center, Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), 2002-2006
- Intern, Office of State Senator Nancy Jacobs, 2001-2002
- Officer, 520th Theater Army Medical Laboratory, 1997-2000
- Officer, 3rd Infantry Division, 1993-1994
- Member, Izaak Walton League of America, Bethesda-Chevy Chase Chapter, present
- Member, Sugarloaf Citizen's Association, present
- Member, American Legion Post 247
- Member, Maryland State Rifle & Pistol Association
- Member, National Rifle Association (NRA)
- Member, Poolesville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Seneca Creek Community Church
- Volunteer, Western Upper Montgomery County (WUMCO) Help, Incorporated
The Dream Giver. Politics: Easy as P.I.E.
The Green Berets
Favorite TV Shows:
The Waltons. Gunsmoke. The Rifleman
Number of Grandchildren:
Reason for Seeking Public Office:
To continue my service to others. To provide real solutions instead of political games played by the current general assembly. To give the power back to the voters by fixing Maryland's gerrymandered districts.
Scientist at NIH
David Wilson (Republican) was a candidate who sought election to the Maryland State Senate to represent District 15. Wilson lost the general election on November 6, 2018, after advancing from the primary on June 26, 2018.
David Wilson lives in Poolesville, Maryland. Wilson served in the U.S. Army for 23 years during Operation Desert Storm/Shield and Operation Iraqi Freedom. He earned a bachelor's degree in education from Fairmont State College and a master's degree in public administration from Central Michigan University. Wilson's career experience includes founding Response Masters, LLC.