Diana M. Fennell
Married; 2 Children
- Deputy Majority Whip, Maryland State House of Delegates, 2019-present
- Delegate, Maryland State Senate, District 47A, 2015-present
- Candidate, Maryland House of Delegates, District 47, 2010
- Mayor, Town of Colmar, 2000-2010
- Candidate, Maryland House of Delegates, District 47, 2002
- Economic Matters, Member
- Subcommittee on Banking, Consumer Protection, and Commercial Law, Member
- Subcommittee on Property and Casualty Insurance, Member
- Community Advisory Coordinator, Prince George's County Fire/EMS Department, 1999-present
- Certified Fires Science Instructor, State of Maryland
- Member, Young Men Dems, 2016-present
- Member, Fire Caucus, 2015-present
- Member, Prince George's County Elected Women, 2001-present
- Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States Ladies Auxiliary
- Member, National Arbor Day Foundation, 2000-2010
- Member, Prince George's County Municipal Association, 1995-2010
Diana M. Fennell is a Democratic member of the Maryland House of Delegates, representing District 47A. She was first elected to the chamber in 2014. Fennell is running for re-election in the primary on June 26, 2018. The general election will take place on November 6, 2018.
Fennell served as the mayor of Colmar Manor from 2000 to 2010 and as a town council member from 1995 to 2000.
Fennell's professional experience includes working as the Community Advisory Coordinator for the Prince George's County Fire/EMS Department.