Wife: Susan; 3 Children: Katlyn, Thomas, Annie
New Haven, CT
- Candidate, United States Senate, 2018
- Employee, Consumer Retail Division, Apple
- Former Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Microtech International
- Coach, Hamden Pop Warner Youth Football/Cheerleading
- Volunteer, New Reach, Limited Liability Company
- Football/Track Coach, Westminster School
- Co-Chair, Easter Seals Celebrate Campaign, 2016
Distinguished Alumni of Hamden High
World War II Veteran
"Lord of the Rings," "Start With Why," and "Starship Trooper."
Hobbies or Special Talents:
Military history, skiing, wnowmobiling, and not-so-quiet time with my incredible family.
Employee at Pratt & Whitney and Yale University
Dominic Rapini (Republican) was a candidate for the U.S. Senate from Connecticut. Rapini lost the primary on August 14, 2018.