Edward 'Ed' R. Reilly
Wife: Cathy; 4 Children
Glen Ridge, NJ
- Senator, Maryland State Senate, District 33, 2009-present
- Candidate, Maryland State Senate, District 33, 2018
- Chair, Anne Arundel County Council, 2005-2007, 2008-2009
- Council Member, Anne Arundel County Council, District 7, 2002-2009
- Vice Chair, Anne Arundel County Council, 2004-2005
- Behavioral Health and Opioid Use Disorders, Member
- Executive Nominations, Member
- Finance, Member
- Management of Public Funds, Member
- Insurance Agent
- Owner, Reilly Insurance Agency
- Member, College Park-Adelphi Jaycees, 1974-present
- Volunteer, American Cancer Society, present
- Former President, Anne Arundel Association of Life Underwriters
- Former President, Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish Council
- Former President, College Park-Adelphi Jaycees, 1976-1977
Number of Grandchildren:
Edward R. Reilly (Republican) is a member of the Maryland State Senate, representing District 33. Reilly was appointed in 2009.
Reilly served on the Anne Arundel County Council from 2002-2009.
Reilly earned his B.S. in business administration, banking and finance from Iona College in 1972. His professional experience includes working as an insurance agent.