Fred 'Jay' Barrows
Wife: Debbie; 4 Children: Cameron, Colby, Chris, Caitlin
- Diploma, Mansfield High School
- Representative, Commonwealth of Massachusetts House of Representatives, District First Bristol, 2006-present
- Candidate, Commonwealth of Massachusetts House of Representatives, District First Bristol, 2018
- Ethics, Member
- Financial Services, Member
- Former Member, Health Care Financing Committee, Commonwealth of Massachusetts House of Representatives
- President/Owner, Barrows Insurance Agency
- Incorporator, United Way of Greater Attleboro/Taunton
- Former Chair, Mansfield Industrial Development Commission, 1998-present
- Member, Board of Incorporators, North Easton Savings Bank
- Member, Board of Incorporators, Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Former President, Mansfield Downtown Business Association
- Former President, Mansfield Jaycees
- Founding Member, Mansfields Together We Can
- Chair, Board of Directors, Hockomock Young Mens Christian Association (YMCA), 2006-2007
- President, Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce, 2005-2007
- Chair, Mansfield Housing Authority, 2004-2006
- Chair, Mansfield Republican Town Committee, 2003-2006
- Former Chair, Foxboro Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) Building Committee, 2001-2002
F. Jay Barrows (Republican) is a member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives, representing 1st Bristol District. Barrows was elected to the office in 2006.
Barrows was elected to the office in 2007.
Barrows served as chair of the Mansfield Housing Authority from 2004 to 2006, and the Mansfield Republican Town Committee from 2003 to 2006.
Barrows' professional experience includes working as president and owner of the Barrows Insurance Agency.