Frank M. Conaway, Jr.
- Delegate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 40, 2006-present
- Judiciary, Member
- Protocol, Member
- Subcommittee on Civil Law and Procedure, Member
- Subcommittee on Criminal Law and Procedure, Member
- Chauffeur, Municipal Post Office, City of Baltimore, 2005-present
- Sales Consultant, Avant Garde Travel Agency, 1992-2005
- Portrait Sales Consultant, Church Division, Olan Mills Incorporated, 1991-1992
- Associate Director of Sales, New England Tractor Trailer Training School, 1990-1991
- Sales Representative/Assistant Manager, National Training Systems School, 1989-1990
- Owner, F-Dreams Incorporated, 1986-1989
- Owner, Frank M. Conaway, Jr. and Associates Insurance Company, 1986-1988
- Assembler, Allied Bendix Corporation, 1985-1986
- Supervisor, Monumental Paint Contractors, 1984-1985
- Member, Prince Hall Masons
Frank M. Conaway, Jr. (b. January 4, 1963) is a Democratic member of the Maryland House of Delegates, representing District 40. He was first elected to the chamber in 2006. Conaway is running for re-election in the primary on June 26, 2018. The general election will take place on November 6, 2018.
Conaway's professional experience includes working as a Chauffeur for the Municipal Post Office, City of Baltimore, Sales Consultant, Associate Director of Sales for New England Tractor Trailer Training School, Sales Representative/Assistant Manager of National Training Systems School, and Owner of F-Dreams, Incorporated.