Wife: Kelly; 1 Child: Zoey
- Representative, Connecticut State House of Representatives, District 12, 2010-2014, 2019-present
- Assistant Majority Leader, Connecticut State House of Representatives, 2019-present
- Finance, Revenue and Bonding, Member
- Higher Education and Employment Advancement, Member
- Judiciary, Member
- Labor and Public Employees, Member
- Licensed Realtor, Century 21 Classic Homes, 2018-present
- Owner, The Vinci Group, 2011-present
- Former Member, Commission for Elderly Services and People with Disabilities, Town of Manchester
- Director of Business Development, 3SG Plus, 2017-2019
- Development Officer, Manchester Area Conference of Churches Charities, 2009-2011
- Director of Campaign Operations, Larson for Congress, 2007-2009
- Clerk, Environment Committee, Connecticut General Assembly, 2007-2008
- Legislative Aide, Representative Andy Fleischmann, 2005-2006
- Member, Town of Manchester Ethics Commission, present
- Former Vice President, Board of Education, Manchester
- Development Officer, Manchester Area Conference of Churches Incorporated (MACC Charities)
- Member, Manchester Rotary Club
- Volunteer, Relay for Life, American Cancer Society
- Liason, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, 2009
- Board Member, The Foundation for Manchester Public Schools, 2007
To Kill A Mockingbird
Rudy, The American President
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Favorite TV Shows:
The West Wing, Shark Tank, The Suze Orman Show
Geoff Luxenberg (Democrat) is a member of the Connecticut House of Representatives, representing District 12. Luxenberg was elected to the office on November 6, 2018.
Luxenberg served in the state House from 2011 to 2015. He previously served on the Manchester Board of Education in 2006.
Luxenberg's professional experience includes working as a Board Member of the Foundation for Manchester Public Schools and liaison for the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce.