Married; 1 Child
- BA, History, University of Baltimore, 1994
- AA, Business Management, Howard Community College, 1993
- Delegate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 34A, 2010-2019
- Candidate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 34A, District 34A, 2006
- Former Member, Civil Law and Procedure Subcommittee, Maryland State House of Delegates
- Former Member, Federal Relations Committee, Maryland State House of Delegates
- Former Member, Judiciary Committee, Maryland State House of Delegates
- Member, Finance Resources Subcommittee, Maryland State House of Delegates, 2011-2013
- Member, Ways and Means Committee, Maryland State House of Delegates, 2011-2013
- Environmental Services Specialist, FCC Environmental, 2000-present
- Teacher, Northeast Middle School, Baltimore, 1999-2000
- Served, United States Army, 1987-1989
- Member, Bainbridge Development Advisory Board, 2011-present
Glen Glass (b. September 10, 1965) is a Republican member of the Maryland House of Delegates, representing District 34A. He was first elected to the chamber in 2010. Glass is running for re-election in the primary on June 26, 2018. The general election will take place on November 6, 2018.
Glass earned his A.A. in business management from Howard Community College in 1993 and his B.A. in history from the University of Baltimore in 1994. His professional experience includes working as an environmental services specialist with FCC Environmental.