- MIA, Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs, 2013-2015
- BA, History/Arabic, Duke University, 2002-2006
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, District 1, 2018
- Employee, Toffler Associates, 2016-present
- Employee, Barclays Investment Bank, 2015-2016
- Associate, Control Risks Group, 2014
- Intelligence Officer, United States Army, 2007-2013
- Intelligence Officer, United States Army Rangers, 2010-2013
- Teacher, Independent, 2006
Jesse Colvin (Democrat) was a candidate for Maryland's 1st Congressional District in the U.S. House. Colvin lost the general election on November 6, 2018, after advancing from the primary on June 26, 2018.
Colvin served in the U.S. Army for six years. He earned a bachelor's degree in history from Duke University in 2006 and a master's degree in international affairs from Columbia University.