Jesse Tyler Pippy
Wife: Lindsey; 2 children
Catonsville, MD, MD
- Delegate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 4, 2019-present
- Member, Task Force to Study Maryland's Criminal Gang Statutes, 2019-present
- Candidate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 4, 2018
- Candidate, Maryland State Senate, District 12, 2014
- Judiciary, Member
- Subcommittee on Juvenile Law, Member
- Subcommittee on Public Safety, Member
- Member, Social-Emotional Learning Task Force, 2019-present
- Chair, Board of License Commissioners for Frederick County, present
- Vice President, Christopher Newport University Alumni Association-District of Columbia
- Member, Maryland Farm Bureau
- Former Chair, Young Republicans
- Chairman, Frederick County Young Republicans, 2015-2017
Pets (include names):
German Shorthaired Pointer "Gunner."
Reason for Seeking Public Office:
I'm running to make a difference in the lives of all Marylanders. In 2014 we are faced with numerous challenges in our state, challenges such as a weak recovery from a recession, job-loss, over taxation, aging infrastructure, budget shortfalls, environmental concerns, and social inequality. I'm running because I care deeply about the challenges we face and I know how important it is to address them in order for us to have a successful future.
Unfortunately, the current policies in place are ineffective and the new policies being implemented are a recipe for disaster. The Legislative leadership in Annapolis has let us down. Career politicians at the state house have pinned their hopes on federal bailouts while letting the base of our economy erode away. In a time of sequestration and reduction in federal spending, we cannot afford to continue on this path.
Jesse Pippy (Republican) is a member of the Maryland House of Delegates, representing District 4. Pippy was elected to the office on November 6, 2018.