John C. Liu
Wife: Jenny Liu; 1 Child: Joey
- BS, State University of New York at Binghamton, 1988
- Majority Assistant Whip, New York State Senate, 2019-present
- Senator, New York State Senate, District 11, 2019-present
- Member, Community Board 7, Queens, 2000-present
- Candidate, New York State Senate, District 11, 2014,2018
- Alcoholism and Substance Abuse, Member
- Budget and Revenues, Member
- Education, Member
- Finance, Member
- New York City Education, Chair
- Rules, Member
- Transportation, Member
- Senior Consultant, Price Waterhouse Coopers, LLP, 1999-present
- Consultant, Towers Perria, 1993-1999
- Vice President, New Century Democratic Association, 2000-present
- President, North Flushing Civic Association, Inc., 1998-present
- Vice President, Queens Civic Congress, 1998-present
- Board Member, Queens Symphony Orchestra, 1998-present
John Liu (Democrat) is a member of the New York State Senate, representing District 11. Liu was elected to the office on November 6, 2018.
Liu defeated former Independent Democratic Conference (IDC) member Tony Avella in the Democratic primary.
Liu was a 2014 Democratic candidate for District 11 of the New York State Senate.