Joseph 'Joe' C. Boteler III
Married; 4 Children
- Delegate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 8, 2002-2014, 2019-present
- Candidate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 8, 2018
- Candidate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 42B, 2014
- Deputy Minority Whip, Maryland State House of Delegates, 2007-2010
- Subcommittee on Election Law, Member
- Subcommittee on Local Revenues, Member
- Ways and Means, Member
- Owner, Print Solutions, 1999-present
- Served, Maryland National Guard, 136th Evacuation Hospital, 1970-1976
- Member, Charles H. Hickey, Jr., School Advisory Board, 2005-present
- Member, Direct Marketing Association of Washington
- Member, Overlea Fullerton Business and Professional Association
- Member, Parkville Business and Professional Association
Joseph Boteler III (Republican) is a member of the Maryland House of Delegates, representing District 8. Boteler was elected to the office on November 6, 2018.
From 2003 to 2015, Boteler served as a member the Maryland House of Delegates representing District 42B. He lost his re-election bid in the general election on November 4, 2014. He served as Deputy Minority Whip from 2007 to 2010.
Boteler's professional experience includes working as the owner of Print Solutions.