- BA, Political Science/Economics, University of Wisconsin at Eau Claire
- JD, Business Law, Suffolk University Law School, 2005-2010
- Candidate, Governor of Wisconsin, 2018
- Business Continuity, J. Crew, 2010-2018
- Fellow, Senator Feinstein, 2011
- Investigative Coordinator, American Red Cross, 2006-2007
- Paralegal, Steptoe & Johnson Limited Liability Partnership, 2007
- Mortgage Servicer, Deutsche Bank Berskshire Mortgage, 2005-2006
- Manager, Macy's, 2004-2005
- Manager, Marshall Field's, 2004-2005
- Intern, Office of Senator Russell D. Feingold, 2004
- Manager, Skogen's Festival Foods, 1997-2004
- Pro Bono Attorney, LSNYC, 2016
Josh Pade (Democrat) was a candidate for Governor of Wisconsin. Pade lost the primary on August 14, 2018.
A native of Kenosha, Pade attended Suffolk Law School. At the time of the 2018 election, Pade served as an attorney with experience in risk management.