Julia Margaret Nichols
- MLIS, University of Maryland at College Park, 1995-1996
- BA, French Language and Literature, Yale University, 1991-1995
- Candidate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 29C, 2018
- President and Founder, Southern Maryland Youth Orchestra and Choir (SMYOC), 2012-present
- Violin Teacher, Julia Nichols Violin Studio, 2009-present
- Former Employee, MOMS Club of St. Marys County
- Chair, Chesapeake Charter School Alliance, 2011-2012
- Prospect Research Specialist, Saint Mary's College of Maryland, 1998-2000
- Secretary, Saint Marys Arts Council Board, present
- Chair, Strategic Planning Committee, Chesapeake Public Charter School, present
Julia Nichols (Democrat) was a candidate who sought election to the Maryland House of Delegates to represent District 29C. Nichols lost the general election on November 6, 2018, after advancing from the primary on June 26, 2018.
Nichols earned a B.A. French from Yale University in 1995 and a master's in library science from University of Maryland College Park in 1996. From 1998 to 2000, she was a prospect researcher at St. Mary's College of Maryland and Historic St. Mary's City.