Justin D. Ready
Wife: Ruth; 1 Child: Brooklyn
- BA, Political Science, Salisbury University, 2004
- AA, Carroll Community College, 2002
- Senator, Maryland State Senate, District 5, 2015-present
- Candidate, Maryland State Senate, District 5, 2018
- Delegate, Maryland State House of Delegates, 2010-2015
- Maryland Co-Chair, Rick Perry Presidential Campaign, 2011-2012
- Executive Director, Maryland Republican Party, 2008-2009
- Field Director, E. J. Pipkin for U.S. Senate, 2004
- Judicial Proceedings, Member
- Member, Rural Health-Care Work Group, Maryland State House of Delegates, 2011-present
- Owner, Strategic CFM, 2009-present
- Chief of Staff, Senator Janet Greenip, 2006-2008
- Legislative Aide, Delegate J. B. Jennings, 2004-2006
- Volunteer, Alpha Pregnancy Centers
- Associate Member, Carroll Women's Republican Club
- Volunteer, House of Bread Food Distribution
- Member, Liberty Church, Westminster
- Volunteer, Marriage Resource Center
Justin D. Ready (b. April 15, 1982) is a Republican member of the Maryland State Senate, representing District 5. He was first appointed to the chamber in 2015, filling the vacancy left by Joseph Getty. Ready is running for re-election in the primary on June 26, 2018. The general election will take place on November 6, 2018.
Ready served in the Maryland House of Delegates, representing District 5 from 2010 to 2015.
Ready served as House chief deputy minority whip from 2013 to 2015. He served as executive director of the Maryland Republican Party from 2008 to 2009.
Ready earned his B.A. in political science from Salisbury University in 2004. His professional experience includes working as a legislative aide to Delegate J.B. Jennings and for Chief of Staff Janet Greenip, and owner of Strategic CFM.