Kathleen Kositzky Crank
Husband: Karl; 3 Children
- Candidate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 23A, 2018
- Former Law Clerk, Arizona Chief Justice William Houlihan
- Social Science Program Specialist, United States Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, 1992-1996
- Area Director, Justice Fellowship, 1990-1992
- Field Legislative Council, Concerned Women For America, 1989
Kathleen Crank (Republican) was a candidate who sought election to the Maryland House of Delegates to represent District 23A. Crank lost the general election on November 6, 2018, after advancing from the primary on June 26, 2018.