Wife: Tammy; 3 Children
- MBA, Finance/Business, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, 1997-1999
- BS, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Arkansas Tech University, 1982-1986
- Representative, United States House of Representatives, District 1, 2019-present
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, District 1, 2018
- Budget, Member
- Natural Resources, Member
- Small Business, Member
- Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Tax and Capital Access, Ranking Member
- Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources, Member
- Subcommittee on Indigenous Peoples of the United States, Member
- Subcommittee on Innovation and Workforce Development, Member
- Chief Executive Officer/Managing Partner, Firstrike Group, 2000-present
- Owner, KTAK Corporation, present
- Former Employee, Rockwell
- Private Investor/Member, MVPindex Board, 2013-present
- Member, Firstar Bank Board of Directors, 2001-present
- Member, Church at Battle Creek, present
- Chair, OKGOP, present
- Former Chair, Systems Economic Team
- Member, FFA Oklahoma Board, 2014-2015
- Member, Oklahoma Turnpike Authority Board, District 4, 2011-2015
- Member, Make-A-Wish America Foundation Board, 2009-2013
Kevin Hern (Republican) is the representative from Oklahoma's 1st Congressional District in the U.S. House. Hern was elected to the office on November 6, 2018.
Hern was sworn in early, on November 13, 2018, to replace appointed NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine (R). He began his first full term on January 3, 2019.
Prior to running for Congress, Hern was a McDonald's franchisee and served on the McDonald's National Leadership Team.
Hern went into business as a McDonald's franchisee in 1999. He acquired 10 McDonald's franchises by 2012. He served on the McDonald's National Leadership Team for 13 years, including the tax policy team, the insurance corporation, and as chairman of the economics team. From 2011 to 2015, he was chairman of the finance committee of the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority.