Spouse: Letti; 1 Child: Abbigale
Baton Rouge, LA
- BA, Political Science & Government, Louisiana State University, 1985-1990
- Secretary of State, State of Louisiana, 2018-present
- Former Board Member, West Baton Rouge Parish School Board
- Candidate, Secretary of State, State of Louisiana, 2018
- Candidate, Louisiana State House of Representatives, District 68, 2007
- Assistant Secretary of State, State of Louisiana, 2010-2018
- Executive Director, Concrete and Aggregates Association of Louisiana, 2008-2010
- President/Owner, Kyle Ardoin & Associates, 1993-2007
- Associate, M. L. Bud Mapes & Associates, 1990-1993
- Member, St. Aloysius Catholic Church, present
- Former Member, Capitol Area Human Services District, Louisiana
- Former Member, Health Care Reform Commission, Louisiana
- Former Member, Louisiana Board of Directors for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Kyle Ardoin (Republican) is the Louisiana Secretary of State.
Ardoin became acting secretary on May 9, 2018, following the resignation of former Secretary Tom Schedler. Schedler left office on May 8, 2018, due to allegations of sexual misconduct. Ardoin won election to the remainder of Schedler's term in November 2018.
Ardoin was the chief executive officer of the Louisiana Independent Pharmacies Association from July 2005 to January 2007.
- B.A., political science, Louisiana State University (1990)