Married; 2 Children: Elena, Niko
- Former Assistant Majority Leader, Wisconsin State Senate
- Senator, Wisconsin State Senate, District 5, 2010-2019
- Candidate, United States Senate, 2018
- Assembly Member, Wisconsin State Assembly, 2002-2010
- Registered Nurse/Instructor, Quality Healthcare Options, Incorporated, 2008-present
- Nurse, Home Health Care Agency
- Registered Nurse, Saint Mary's Medical Center, 1991-2004
- Research Fellow, Wisconsin Policy Research Institute, 2000-2002
- Registered Nurse, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, 1980-1981, 1990-1991
- Registered Nurse, Northpoint Medical Group, 1983-1990
- Teaching Assistant, University of Wisconsin School of Nursing at Madison, 1981-1983
- Member, Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church, present
- Referee, Amateur Skating Union of the United States
- Co-Founder, Parents Raising Educational Standards in Schools
- Former President, Parents Raising Educational Standards in Schools
- Member, Republican Party of Milwaukee County
- Former Referee, West Allied Speedskating Club
- Member, West Allied Speedskating Club
Leah Vukmir (Republican) was a candidate for the U.S. Senate from Wisconsin. Vukmir lost the general election on November 6, 2018, after advancing from the primary on August 14, 2018.
Vukmir is a former Republican member of the Wisconsin State Senate, representing District 5 from 2010 through 2018.
Vukmir served in the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing District 14 from 2003 to 2010.
Vukmir was first elected to the Wisconsin State Senate in 2010, representing District 5. She also served in the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing District 14, from 2003 to 2010. Before entering public service, she earned her master's degree from the University of Wisconsin–Madison and worked as a nurse.