Luke H. Clippinger
- Delegate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 46, 2010-present
- Campaign Manager, Tom Perez for Attorney General, 2006
- District Director, United States Representative Baron Hill of Indiana, 1998-2005
- Judiciary, Chair
- Legislative Information Technology and Open Government, Co-Chair
- Legislative Policy, Member
- Rules and Executive Nominations, Member
- Assistant State's Attorney, State of Maryland, 2007-present
- Member, Brown Memorial Presbyterian Church, Baltimore, 1986-present
- Elder, Brown Memorial Presbyterian Church, Baltimore
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
Luke Clippinger (b. September 24, 1972) is a Democratic member of the Maryland House of Delegates, representing District 46. He was first elected to the chamber in 2010. Clippinger is running for re-election in the primary on June 26, 2018. The general election will take place on November 6, 2018.
Clippinger earned his B.A. in Politics from Earlham College in 1994 and his J.D. from the University of Louisville's Louis Brandeis School of Law in 2005. His professional experience includes working as an attorney.