- Lieutenant Governor, State of Wisconsin, 2019-present
- Candidate, Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin, 2018
- Former Assembly Member, Wisconsin State Assembly, 2012-2016
- National Deputy Director of Strategic Engagement, State Innovation Exchange, 2016-present
- Former Organizer, Milwaukee Inner City Congregations Allied for Hope (MICAH)
- Former Employee, Office of Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett
- Second Vice Chair, Democratic Party of Wisconsin, 2017-present
- Member, Citizen Action of Wisconsin Board
- Member, Midwest Environmental Advocates Board
- Member, NEWaukee Advisory Board
- Member, One Wisconsin Now Board
- Member, Social X Milwaukee (MKE), Limited Liability Company Advisory Board
- Member, Working Families Party National Board
Mandela Barnes (Democrat) is the Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin. Barnes was elected to the office on November 6, 2018.
He ran on a joint ticket with the gubernatorial nominee, Tony Evers (D).
Barnes is a former Democratic member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing District 11 from 2013 to 2017. He did not seek re-election to the Wisconsin State Assembly in 2016.