Wife: Becky; 2 Children: Claire, Molly
- JD, Columbia Law School, 2009
- BS, Information Sciences and Technology, Penn State University, 2002-2006
- Master's, Information Sciences and Technology, Penn State University, 2006
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, Pennsylvania, District 12, 2018, 2019
- Assistant Teaching Professor, Information Sciences and Technology, Penn State University, 2012-present
- Associate, Grais & Ellworth, Limited Liability Partnership, 2012
- Associate, Quinn Emanuel, 2009-2012
- Founder, PA5 Truth and Action
Marc Friedenberg (Democrat) is a candidate for Pennsylvania's 12th Congressional District in the U.S. House. Friedenberg is running in the general special election on May 21, 2019, after advancing from the primary on March 2, 2019.
The Democratic Party nominated Friedenberg to run in the general special election on February 12, 2019.
Friedenberg was a Democratic candidate for the same seat. Friedenberg lost the general election on November 6, 2018, after advancing from the primary on May 15, 2018.