- No education information on file.
- Candidate, Maryland State Senate, District 16, 2018
- Founder/Chief Technologist, keys net Limited Liability Company, 2018-present
- Principal Investigator/Lab Manager/Engineer/Analyst, Noblis, 2003-2018
- Member, Data Team, Donald J. Trump for President Campaign in Maryland, 2016
- Senior Member, Bantu, 2000-2002
- Associate Consultant, Booz Allen Hamilton, 1996-2000
- System Architect/Founder, Keys Limited Liability Company, 1994-1999
- Member, Central Committee, Montgomery County Republican Party, 2010-present
- Technology Chair, Montgomery County Republican Party, 2010-present
- Digital Director/Deputy Chair, Donald J. Trump for President Campaign at Montgomery County, Maryland, 2016
- Digital Director/Communications Chair, Mighty Maryland Strike Force, 2016
- Alternate Delegate, Republican National Convention, Maryland, District At-Large, 2016
Marcus Alzona (Republican) was a candidate who sought election to the Maryland State Senate to represent District 16. Alzona lost the general election on November 6, 2018, after advancing from the primary on June 26, 2018.
Marcus Alzona earned a bachelor’s and masters degree in computer science and information networking in 1993 and 1995 from Carnegie Mellon University. His professional experience includes over 27 years in software engineering, computer networking, cybersecurity, and mobile technologies, and serving as a technology subject matter expert across over a dozen federal agencies. Alzona's organizational affiliations include the Montgomery County Republican Party Central Committee.