- JD, University of Wisconsin Law School, 1975
- Bachelor's, Yale University, 1965-1969
- Candidate, Governor of Wisconsin, 2018
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, District 4, 2004
- Partner, Quarles & Brady Limited Liability Partnership, 1976-present
- Served, United States Navy
- Member, American Bar Association
- Former Chair, Democratic Party of Wisconsin
- Member, Milwaukee Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
Matthew Flynn (Democrat) was a candidate for Governor of Wisconsin. Flynn lost the primary on August 14, 2018.
After his graduation from Yale University in 1969, Flynn joined the U.S. Navy. After he was honorably discharged from the Navy, Flynn attended law school at the University of Wisconsin and joined the law firm of Quarles & Brady, LLP. He has practiced law with the firm since then, specializing in commercial and securities-related litigation, representing the media, and assisting companies with internal investigations. Flynn has previously served as chairman of the Wisconsin Democratic Party.
- Bachelor's - Yale University (1969)
- J.D. - University of Wisconsin (1975)