Wife: Lisa; 4 Children
- Lieutenant Governor, State of Oklahoma, 2019-present
- Candidate, Lieutenant Governor of Oklahoma, 2018
- Oklahoma Executive Director, American Majority, 2009
- Campaign Manager, Scott Pruitt for Lieutenant Governor, 2005-2006
- Manager, Political Action Committee, American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons, 2004-2005
- Manager, Legislative Affairs, American International Automobile Dealers Association, 2003-2004
- Attendee, Redeemer Covenant Church, Tulsa, present
- Member, Executive Committee, Oklahoma Department of Commerce
- Former Chair, Oklahoma Economic Growth Committee
- Party Director, Republican National Committee, 2013-2017
- State Chair, Oklahoma Republican Party, 2010-2013
- Director of Operations/Executive Director, Oklahoma Republican Party, 2006-2008
Matt Pinnell (Republican) is the Lieutenant Governor of Oklahoma. Pinnell was elected to the office on November 6, 2018.
In his role as lieutenant governor, Pinnell also serves as president of the Senate.
Pinnell's bid for lieutenant governor marked his first for public elective office. Previously, he was the Director of State Parties for the Republican National Committee from 2013 to 2017 and served as Chairman of the Oklahoma Republican Party from 2010 to 2013.