Matthew McKinnon Corey
- Graduated, Manchester High School, 1982
- Candidate, United States Senate, Connecticut, 2018
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, Connecticut, District 1, 2016
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, District 1, 2014
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, District 1, 2012
- Owner, McKinnons Irish Pub, 2002-present
- Owner, Advanced Services International, 1990-present
- Former Truck Driver, Teamsters Roadway Corporation
- Former Employee, United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Served, United States Navy, 1982-1987
- Member, International Brotherhood of Teamsters
- Member, Screen Actors Guild-American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (SAG-AFTRA) of New York
Frederick Thomas Corey
Letter Carrier, Connecticut National Bank Courier, Hartford Cab Driver
Marie Jean Corey
Employee at Royal Typewriter in Hartford and a security and investigations professional at Pratt and Whitney Aircraft
Reason for Seeking Public Office:
Matthew's father often said, "You don't respect the value of a dollar until you worked for it. It's easy to spend other people's money, but when you earn your own money, you buy things you need, not things you want." Matthew has always lived his life knowing the value of hard work and what it is like to own and operate a business in Connecticut. He is the working class. and is for the working class of Connecticut. His desire to secure jobs for Connecticut residents is a driving force behind his decision to run for Congress. "I love the state of Connecticut. It's my home and I care about the people that live here. It's time we invest in this great state and drive business growth, keep healthcare costs down, defend our nation, educate our youth, keep our promises to our veterans, and stimulate the economy."
Matthew Corey (Republican) was a candidate for the U.S. Senate from Connecticut. Corey lost the general election on November 6, 2018, after advancing from the primary on August 14, 2018.
Corey (b. January 11, 1964, in Hartford, Connecticut) was a 2016 Republican candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 1st Congressional District of Connecticut.
Corey was a 2014 Republican candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 1st Congressional District of Connecticut. Matthew Corey lost the general election on November 4, 2014.
He was a 2012 Independent (Unaffiliated) candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 1st Congressional District of Connecticut.
Corey enlisted in the U.S. Navy following his high school graduation. Following his military service, he worked for the U.S. Postal Service and then as a truck driver for the Teamsters (Roadway Corporation). Corey started a high-rise window cleaning company, Advanced Services International, in 1990. He then opened McKinnon's Irish Pub in 2002.