Michael J. Russell
- Candidate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 12, 2018
- Security Officer, Master Security
- Political Director/Howard County Coordinator, Mark Plaster Congressional Campaign, 2015-2016
- Cadet and Infantryman, Maryland Army National Guard, 2008-2015
- Employee, Maryland Governor Larry Hogan, 2013-2015
- Volunteer, Advocacy Group Against Slavery and Trafficking, 2015
Michael Russell (Republican) was a candidate who sought election to the Maryland House of Delegates to represent District 12. Russell lost the general election on November 6, 2018, after advancing from the primary on June 26, 2018.