Pamela 'Pam' G. Beidle
Husband: Lenny; 3 Children: Nicholas, Nathan, Lyndsey
- BS, Business Administration, Towson University, 1994
- AA, Business, Anne Arundel Community College, 1977
- Senator, Maryland State Senate, District 32, 2019-present
- Delegate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 32, 2006-2019
- Candidate, Maryland State Senate, District 32, 2018
- Council Member, Anne Arundel County Council, District 1, 1998-2006
- Member, Local Interagency Coordinating Council, 1999-present
- Former Member, Audit Committee, Maryland State House of Delegates
- Former Member, Environment and Transportation Committee, Maryland State House of Delegates
- Former Member, Gaming Oversight Committee, Maryland State House of Delegates
- Former Member, Housing and Real Property Subcommittee, Maryland State House of Delegates
- Member, Maryland Veterans Caucus, 2011-present
- Former Chair, Motor Vehicles and Transportation Subcommittee, Maryland State House of Delegates
- Member, Joint Committee on Base Realignment and Closure, Maryland State House of Delegates, 2011-2012
- Member, Local Government and Bi-County Subcommittee, Maryland State House of Delegates, 2007-2010
- Member, Pier Task Force, Department of the Environment, 2009-2010
- Member, Ground Rent Workgroup, Maryland State House of Delegates, 2007
- Managing Partner, Glen Oak Professional Center Limited Liability Company, 1999-present
- President, Beidle Insurance Agency, 1979-present
- Member, Women Legislators of Maryland, 2007-present
- Member, Board of Directors, Arundel Federal Savings Bank, 2004-present
- Member, General Federation of Women's Clubs (GFWC) Woman's Club of Linthicum Heights, 1999-present
- Member, North County High School Business Advisory Board, 1998-present
- Board Member, Hospice of the Chesapeake, 1996-present
- Member, Annapolis Chamber of Commerce, 1994-present
- Member, Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce, 1994-present
- Member, National Association of Life Underwriters, 1980-present
- Member, Northern Anne Arundel Chamber of Commerce, 1980-present
- Former Board Member, Archbishop Spalding High School
- Member, Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Chair, Compliance Committee, Arundel Federal Savings Bank, 2004-present
- Member, Maryland Tourism Development Board, 2011-present
- Former Board Member, Northern Anne Arundel Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Personnel Committee, Arundel Federal Savings Bank, 2004-present
- Chair, Public Policy and Advocacy Committee, Maryland Federation of Women's Clubs, 2006
- Board Member, Leadership Anne Arundel, 1997-2003
- Member, Board of Directors, Economic Development Corporation, Anne Arundel County, 1993-1998
- Member, Class of , Leadership Anne Arundel, 1996
The Nationwide Insurance Corporate Service Award was awarded to Pam in March of 1997 for her participation in building the Betty Jean and Creston G. Tate Foundation Chesapeake Hospice House. This award is presented each year to one of Nationwide's 4700 agents. In January of 1998 Pam was awarded the Northern Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce's Businessperson of the Year. Leadership Anne Arundel presented Pam with the Distinguished Alumni Award in June of 1998 and the Northern Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce President's Award for Excellence in January 2003. Pam is a recipient of the Fannie Lou Hamer Award and the Legislator of the year award from the Annapolis and Anne Arundel Chamber of Commerce. Most recently Pam has received four awards: the 2007 Athena Award from the West County Chamber, the 2011 YWCA DeStefano Service Award, the 2012 Volunteer of the Year Award from Leadership Anne Arundel and the 2012 Northern Anne Arundel County Chamber President's Leadership Award.
A Prayer for Owen Meany
Rod Stewart, Frankie Valli, The Temptations,
The Four Tops. Almost and Oldies!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful people can make a difference. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has. (Margaret Mead
Favorite TV Shows:
Grays Atamony, The Practice, Biggest Loser.
Pamela Beidle (Democrat) is a member of the Maryland State Senate, representing District 32. Beidle was elected to the office on November 6, 2018.
Beidle is a former Democratic member of the Maryland House of Delegates, representing District 32 from 2007 to 2019.
Beidle served on the county council of Anne Arundel County from 1998 to 2006.
Pamela Beidle lives in Linthicum, Maryland. She earned an associate degree in business from Anne Arundel Community College in 1977 and a bachelor's degree in business administration from Towson University in 1994. Beidle's career experience includes working as the president of Beidle Insurance Agency and a managing partner with Glen Oak Professional Center, LLC.