Patricia L. Morgan
3 Children: Bernie, Stephen, Brian
West Warwick, RI
- Former Deputy Minority Leader, Rhode Island State House of Representatives
- Representative, Rhode Island State House of Representatives, District 26, 2010-2019
- Minority Leader, Rhode Island State House of Representatives, 2017-2019
- Candidate, Governor of Rhode Island, 2018
- Candidate, Rhode Island State House of Representatives, 2004
- Vice President/Financial Advisor, Clearpath Wealth Management, present
- Teacher, Cranston High School West
- Special Education Teacher, George Washington Carver Junior High School
- Former Member, Common Cause
- Former Member, Hearthstone Lions
- Member, Pawtuxet Valley Rotary
- Former President, Rhode Island Chapter of the National Federation of Republican Women
- Former Chair, Rhode Island Republican Party
- Founder, Riverwalk/ Royal Mills Restoration Project
- Former Chair, West Warwick Republican Town Committee
- Former Member, West Warwick Zoning Board
- Volunteer, Womens Democracy Network
Patricia Morgan (Republican) was a candidate for Governor of Rhode Island. Morgan lost the primary on September 12, 2018.
Morgan (b. August 25, 1950) is a former Republican member of the Rhode Island House of Representatives, representing District 26 from 2011 to 2019. Morgan served as House minority leader from 2016 to 2018.
Morgan was the chair of the Rhode Island Republican Party and a member of the National Federation of Republican Women.
Morgan earned her B.A. from Kent State University and her M.Ed. from Rhode Island College. Her professional experience includes serving as vice president and financial advisor at Clearpath Wealth Management.