Wife: Nancy; 3 Children: Kate, Rebecca, John Paul
- No education information on file.
- Senator, Tennessee State Senate, District 32, 2019-present
- Candidate, Tennessee State Senate, District 32, 2019
- Energy, Agriculture and Natural Resources, Member
- Government Operations, Member
- President, Rose Construction, present
- Member, Board of Directors, Boys and Girls Club of the Hatchie River Region, present
- Member, Board of Trustees, Tennessee Baptist Childrens Home, present
- Member, Dyersburg State Community College Foundation Board, present
- Member, First Baptist Church, present
- Member, National Rifle Association, present
- Former Chairman, Board of Trustees, Tennessee Baptist Childrens Home
Paul Rose (Republican) is a member of the Tennessee State Senate, representing District 32. Rose was elected to the office on March 12, 2019.