Philip 'Phil' R. Ramos
- Graduated, Brentwood High School, 1974
- Assembly Member, New York State Assembly, 2003-present
- Deputy Majority Leader, New York State Assembly, present
- Candidate, New York State Assembly, District 6, 2018
- Aging, Member
- Education, Member
- Local Governments, Member
- Subcommittee on Students with Special Needs, Member
- Ways and Means, Member
- Member, Black, Puerto Rican, Hispanic and Asian Legislative Caucus, New York State Assembly
- Former Chair, Subcommittee on Volunteer Emergency Services, New York State Assembly
- Co-Chair, Task Force on Demographic Research and Reapportionment, New York State Assembly
- Member, Task Force on Puerto Rican/Hispanic, New York State Assembly
- Former Chair, Veteran's Affairs Committee, New York State Assembly
- Former Emergency Medical Technician
- Former Therapy Aide, Pilgrim Psychiatric Center
- Detective, Suffolk County Police Department, 1987-1999
- Officer, Suffolk County Police Department, 1979-1999
- President, Suffolk County Police Hispanic Society, 1993-present
- Member, Long Island Guardians
Philip Ramos (Democrat) is a member of the New York State Assembly, representing District 6. Ramos was elected to the office in 2002.
Ramos served as Deputy Majority Leader during the 2015 legislative session.
Ramos' professional experience includes being a Detective for Suffolk County Police Department, a police officer for Suffolk County, a emergency medical technician and a therapy aide for Pilgrim Psychiatric Center.