Robert 'Bob' E. Antonacci II
Wife: Michele; 2 Children: Robert III,
- BS, Accounting, Le Moyne College, 1974-87
- JD, Law, Syracuse University Law School, 1990-93
- Senator, New York State Senate, District 50, 2019-present
- Comptroller, Onondaga County, New York, 2008-present
- Candidate, New York State Senate, District 50, 2018
- Candidate, New York State Comptroller, 2014
- Banks, Ranking Member
- Budget and Revenues, Ranking Member
- Finance, Member
- Health, Member
- Internet and Technology, Member
- Accountant, Ernst & Young
- Lawyer, Private Law Practice
Bob Antonacci (Republican) is a member of the New York State Senate, representing District 50. Antonacci was elected to the office on November 6, 2018.
Antonacci was a Republican candidate for New York Comptroller in the 2014 elections. Bob Antonacci lost the general election on November 4, 2014.
Antonacci currently serves as Onondaga County Comptroller.