Wife: Allison; 4 Children
- BBA, Accounting, University of Wisconsin at Eau Claire, 1979-1980
- Assembly Member, Wisconsin State Assembly, District 62, 2019-present
- Candidate, Wisconsin State Assembly, District 62, 2018
- Colleges and Universities, Member
- Education, Member
- Jobs and the Economy, Member
- Science and Technology, Member
- Ways and Means, Vice Chair
- Software Implementation Specialist, CORPTAX, Incorporated, 2012-present
- Corporate Property Tax Representative, Wickes Companies, Incorporated
- Consultant, Global Resource Professionals, 2006-2011
- Senior Tax Manager/Tax Manager/Regional Sales Manager, Deloitte and Touche Tax Technologies, 1994-2002
- Senior Tax Accountant, Snap on Tools, 1988-1994
- Corporate Senior Tax Accountant, Modine Manufacturing Company, 1980-1986
- President, Racine Unified School District Board of Education, 2017-present
- Member, Steering Committee, Academies of Racine, present
Robert Wittke (Republican) is a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing District 62. Wittke was elected to the office on November 6, 2018.
Wittke is the District 9 representative on the Racine Board of Education in Wisconsin. Wittke won a three-year term in the general election on April 5, 2016.
Wittke earned his B.A. in accounting from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. He is a senior implementation specialist with Corptax Inc. Wittke and his wife have two children attending district schools.