Robin L. Grammer, Jr.
- Associates, Computer Science, Community College of Baltimore County Essex
- Delegate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 6, 2015-present
- Appropriations, Member
- Oversight Committee on Pensions, Member
- Transportation and Environment Subcommittee, Member
- Information Technology Professional
- Former Employee, Worthington Steel
Robin L. Grammer, Jr. is a Republican member of the Maryland House of Delegates, representing District 6. He was first elected to the chamber in 2014. Grammer is running for re-election in the primary on June 26, 2018. The general election will take place on November 6, 2018.